CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, November 4, 2008

HAPPY VOTING!!!!

Oh wow! What a great day!! I am soooo freaking excited!
I voted 2 weeks ago ( FLA has early voting) and boy did it make me feel good. I knew I had just CHANGED history!
I have to tell you what today has been like though. I've had a few friends share their feelings about their voting experience and I'll tell you it is SOMETHING! The emotion, the excitement, the smiles, the hope!!!! Happy Hallelujah .....I'm telling you this is a MOVEMEMENT! We are MOVING forward! I have never seen people so excited!

I started my day with a walk on the beach with my husband and dogs, in a little prayer. ....for God to lead the people of this country to do the right thing. To help us be be open and ready for CHANGE. And to be with the person that does win this election to take care of this country. I also prayed for the people who will be disappointed in this election, including myself, should that happen, that we will all find some sort of PEACE in our heart...... I hope you will stop and say a little prayer as well. Prayer does a body good ;)

Do your part and vote with your head and your heart and YOUR beliefs not just what you were brought up to always believe, not just what someone else wants you to believe in. Believe in yourself. Believe in Barack Obama.

BE THE CHANGE YOU WISH TO SEE IN THIS WORLD!!!

Peace and Love to you people. It's a big day!

0 comments: